According to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (…) we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data will be: Partner-Alma Stach, Król Sp.J., ul. Ceglarska 4, 34-600 Limanowa.
- Data given by you will be processed in order to: prepare an offer / order, conclude and perform contracts joining parties according to the provisions of law, fulfil our duties, e.g. issuing and storing of accounting documents, proceeding within the range of complaints, etc.
- Your personal data can be transmitted by us for: entities authorized on the basis of the provisions of law, subcontractors cooperating within the range which is necessary for performance of assembly/service, legal service.
- We will store your data during the duration of the contract, settlements after the end of the contract and to the moment of limitation of warranty and guarantee claims.
- You have the right to: demand from us access to your personal data, their correction, deletion, limitation of processing or filing an objection against processing, make a complaint to the supervisory board
- Giving personal data is voluntary, however no agreement on processing personal data makes conclusion of the contract impossible.
- Your personal data will be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.